Squirrel versus pheasant
Now red squirrels might be very small, and very cute, but they are cheeky little scamps and not shy of a bit of a scrap when there is some food at stake. Even when there opponent is several times its size!
I have just witnessed this….
1. Mr Pheasant has taken a break from trying to make his bed comfortable, and has spotted a snack waiting. Brilliant, thinks he, and settle for a good feed….
2. Uh Oh… he isn’t the only one who thought it for time for a bedtime snack, and a little furry face has appeared…. with its eye on the prize. But there are bulky bottoms blocking access from this side…
3. …. if I can’t get at you past your large feathered bottom, maybe I can get at you from this side….
6. Out mini-agitator is victorious and continues to fill its wee belly at it’s leisure, indeed it is still out there nibbling away as I write this!
7. Mr Pheasant makes the only choice he can and heads straight for slumber.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.